2015. április 19., vasárnap

My week

                I have to say that this week was hard. On Tuesday I had to sleep at my uncle's house because on Wednesday we had a lesson at 7. My aunt was pregnant and she was in the last weeks. She told me if she was going to give birth I mustn't be nervous and  I had to sleep after they went to the hospital because I was going to have school next day. I laughed because I knew that she won't give birth to my cousin that night and  I won't sleep. At 9 or 10 p.m. we fell asleep. At midnight I heard a scream from my aunt: "My love, I'm going to give birth to your child. My water broke." I thought I was dreaming but no I wasn't.
                After 30 minutes they left but I couldn't sleep like my aunt said I had to. I remember I fell asleep at 4 but my uncle came home for something at 4:30 so it wasn't a long sleep. I was tired and that was why I wasn't at school on Wednesday.
                At 15:30 my lovely cousin, Olívia was born and she is so tiny (2490g and 50 cm). Me and my family can't wait to have a look at her. At 4 his dad brought her out of the surgery and she was smiling. I held her then and it made me relax because I was so exited to nurse her.
               Mum and me stayed at the hospital 'til 9 p.m. It was a long day but it worth. On Saturday they came home from the hospital and we nursed the tiny baby all day. She was so quite, she didn't cry while I was changing her nappy.

Betti


3 megjegyzés:

  1. I hope she will bring joy to your family's life. Dani

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Wow, she is beautiful! Congrats to your aunt and uncle!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Beautiful baby! :) It is highly topical also in our family because my aunt is pregnant and she is going to have a baby in July. I'm sooo excited now!
    panka

    VálaszTörlés