2015. február 21., szombat

Saturday-baking

Hi,

I baked an Oreo brownie today and I'd like to share the recipe with you. It's very easy to make it.

So these are what you need:

150g flour
4g baking powder
150g dark chocolate (53%)
180g butter
280g sugar
3 eggs
salt
vanilla extract
1 pocket of Oreo

1.     Set the oven to 190C.
2.     Melt the chocolate and butter, either in a bowl over a pan of hot water. Lightly beat in the eggs and vanilla extract. Add the sugar and flour to the bowl and stir to combine all of the ingredients. Add the Oreo (First you have to cut into small pieces). After this pour it to an 28x18 cm oblong tin, line with baking parchment.
3.     Bake in the centre of the oven for 30 mins, until just set to the touch in the centre. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 5-10 mins. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
I hope you'll make it. It's very delicious and easy.
Have a nice weekend, 
Betti

3 megjegyzés:

  1. It looks tasty! I'd like to make it, but unfortunately... I'm totally a lame in cooking and baking,too. :D

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I will try it one day! I promise! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. It sounds great and I would bake it. Unfortunately I cannot bake. Dani

    VálaszTörlés