2015. május 28., csütörtök

Greatest Man in the world!

I would like to write about the greatest singer, performer whose artist name is IceJJfish or in real life he is Daniel Mcfloyd. His voice is like an angel, nothing sounds so relaxing and beautiful as he. I could say he is a real sensation on youtube, everybody loves him. He is a living legend.

And the lyrics of his songs are meaningful. And the way he forms his words is unique and easily understandable. By the way that's where I've learnt my english.

 But I am talking about this figure without showing him? Big mistake.

This is him on the right. And as you can see he is not just good at singing, but at photography too. Look at that contrast between the jacket of him and the background! And his skin tone is between the two! What perfection! And his face! You can see the brightness of his soul! And in the songs you can feel it in yourself.
More pictures of him on instagram

But are you ready to embrace the mighty voice of this humble fella?
Now breathe deeply and feel his allmighty power.


Didn't I say these songs are lovely? I really like tryna do. But which is your favourite?

More links about this person:         instagram               twitter                 facebook




Disclaimer: 

If you received hearing loss or other health related issues I am not taking responsibility for it

It's a work of fiction. Any relation with reality is by accident and should not be taken seriously.

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. My all time favourite singer!!!! LoL :'DDD

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Haha, 56 seconds from the first video and 23 seconds from the second one! That was my record! :D

    VálaszTörlés
  4. This is your best post, Dani. NOT!! This was a dzsók, You are a really, really dzóker.
    But I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading it.

    VálaszTörlés