2015. május 12., kedd

TOP10 dreams in my life

 I'd like to make a list of my dreams. This list will contain 10 of my biggest dreams. I hope if you read it you start to think what's yours.

1.) Live in another country: this is my biggest dream since my childhood. There were so many places (England, USA, France) but now this place is Australia.

If I had that opportunity to buy a house I'd buy this. 

 2.) Learn as many language as I can: I always wanted to learn 5-6 languages. These are English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Icelandic

3.) Travel as many as I can: traveling was always my weak point. There are so many places that you can visit. If I had that many I'd always travel. (Seychelles, Iceland, USA, Australia)


4.) Have my dream job: In my opinion this is a very important thing. You MUST enjoy your job. I'd love to work as a photographer. So this is my dream job.

5.) Drive a Range Rover: If I have the driving license I'd love to drive a Range Rover once in my life. This is my dream car.





6.) Camping on a beach with my best friends: when I was a little child I liked going camping with my parents. I'd like to go with my friends to have a good time. We would make camp fire and we would sit around it and we would talk and we would stare at the stars.


7.) Try paintball: this would be fun. I mean you are shooting with a gun that contains paint. I really love to do it. (I also want to try to shoot with a real gun, so this would be a 2 in 1)



8.) Jump off a cliff: this is a little bit frightening but this would be fun, too. I think if you do this at that moment you'd feel like you are free from everything and that moment is the most important moment.
9.) Spend a New Year Eve on Time Square: In the photos that you can see on the internet there are so happy, there is that big crowed and everybody screams and things like these would be unforgettable.




10.) Be the best mother to my child: this would be a little bit odd in this age, but this is the most important thing to me. My mother was so young when she gave birth to me and I can't imagine a better mom than her. I'd like to be like her when I'll have a child.



Betti


photos: pinterest.com 






2 megjegyzés:

  1. These are beautiful dreams and I hope one day you'll reach them! :)
    Panka

    VálaszTörlés
  2. So nice, and so mature! Thank you for sharing. I am hope that your dreams will come true!

    VálaszTörlés