2015. március 26., csütörtök

Language exam.

   I would like to share my experiences gained during my language exam. I did the BME B2 english language exam. This contains 3 parts: speaking, writing and listening.

   The speaking contains conversation with the inspector, ideas about a specified topic (like education or health) and a situation (like you have to help your friend). From my point of view it was better than expected. The inspector was nice, I got quite good topics, but I started 15 minutes later than expected.

   The listening has 2 different excercises. The first one is to answer questions with a few words and the second one is true or false. I wasn't as delighted about this as with the speaking. My reason for this is that I wasn't able to hear the speaker because of the echoes and the quality of the recording wasn't very good. And I am not really sure in the true and false as I got very stable pattern.

   The writing was the easiest in my opinion. The worksheet had 4 excercises. The first one was to fill in the gaps with given sentences. The second one was the traditional reading comprehension. It was the hardest for me in the exam. The third one was to fill in the gaps with specified words. And the last one was to write a letter. It was quite challanging for the reason of the 170-180 word barrier.

   For me this was quite a good experience, although I wouldn't want to do it again. I think I managed to pass the exam and I would recommend this to everybody to do it as early as possible because it was quite easy.

          Dani

2 megjegyzés: