2015. március 17., kedd

Travelling

           I'm going to write about beautiful places in the world where I'd like to go once in my life. 
These places are expensive places but I think they are wonderful. I always wonder about what I would do if I visit these places.

1. I'd take millions of photos.
2. I'd visit every sight.
3. I'd try out everything. (foods, drinks, sports, games)

These are the places. I'm writing about 4 places with some details about it and with some photos.

My biggest dream to visit is the Seychelles. It is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean. The archipelago consists of more than 116 islands. Mahé, Praslin and La Digue are the three most important islands which are on granite rocks but the others are on corall-reef. The inhabitants are kind, hospitable and likeable. There are white sand beaches, exotic plants and wonderful wildlife for honeymooners and for those who want to get married there. As for me it is the best place for these.







The second place is The Wave in Arizona. This place is located in the United States of America near the Arizona-Utah border.  It is famous among hikers and photographers for its colorful, undulating forms, and the rugged, trackless hike required to reach it. I like to visit this place because of taking photos because I'd like to be a photographer. 



The third place is Iceland. There are many beautiful places, for example Blue Lagoon, Gullfoss waterfall, Dynjandi and so on. 

Gullfoss waterfall: 

Blue Lagoon: 

Dynjandi: 


And in this list the last place is the Maldives which is an island nation in the Indian OceanArabian Sea area. Maldives consists of 1,192 coral islands grouped in a double chain of 26 atolls. In my opinion it is wonderful when you go out from the house to the terrace and you can dive into the water. This island is famous for honeymooners, couples who want to get married. It is similar to Seychelles.





These are my four favorite places in the world where I'd like to get once in my life to take tons of photos and for adventure. 
I hope you liked it. It was good to write this down because while I was writing I was there in my mind. I believe you'll be there, too. 


Pictures from Pinterest.

Betti 










3 megjegyzés:

  1. Wow, another fantastic post! I agree with you, Betti, travelling is my passion, too. And yes, as I was reading it, I was there, too! Thank you for hte experience!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I would really like to visit Iceland one day. It's one of the most beautiful places on the planet and it has a beautiful language too. Dani

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Dani has right: Iceland is magical! I'd like to see all of these places! panka

    VálaszTörlés